Everyday Everything Deals

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Internet Marketing+Social Networking= Awesomeness

So yesterday was my birthday and I'm not going to tell you my age (although you should know it if you read my last blog), but i will tell u that I've been working hard everyday on making money on the Internet for 7 years now. Some people think its an easy thing to do and some would tell you its impossible, well what i can tell you from my experience is that it is neither one of them. Its definitely possible but its definitely not easy, I will not sit here and write about myself making millions of dollars online because i am not. In fact i am not even close to that, although i do see some kind of income coming from the Internet not enough to quite my day job yet but does help out with the extra income that i feel i needed. So let me tell you a little about my experience with online marketing, i really fell in love with it when i was 18 yrs old. Not only did i love Internet marketing but i was also very intrigued by real estate, which i still love. So i searched the web looking for ways to make money online just as alot of people getting on the Internet are doing. Typing "make money online" in any search engine will give you a bunch of results, the only problem is you have to decide which one of the ads that came up are worth your time opening. I checked out alot of different websites and money making programs, some for free some for a small fee. At that point in time i was beginning to feel discouraged because of the lack of progression i was able to make. Until one day a little after my 19th birthday i walk out of my house, before i leave i always check the mail. I received an envelope, so i open it up and that is the moment i thought all of my problems were answered. It was a pretty nice check, an amount I've never seen in my bank account. Now by than I've tryed alot of things to make money online and repeatedly failed but this check, this check was beautiful to my eyes. Long story short, I was scammed it was a fake check now i owed my banking institute some money that i had to pay out of my own pockets. That's just one of the reasons its not soo easy making money online, you have to be careful and aware of what you are doing and who you are dealing with at all times, and if it seems too good to be true it most likely is. I learned this from my experience now as you go along with your journey you will also learn alot from your own experience so be ready to go through some ups and downs. That's the down part of my story, now the up part of it. After the scam i stopped messing with the Internet for a little while maybe i was a little upset and discouraged but anyway i got back on computer chair maybe a year and some months later. I now had the experience of my previous years of failure to strive on, cause like we all say "if i had known than what i know now than i would be ok" but i didn't know and now i do so that's make some things a bit easier to begin with. I'm searching the web one day and i find this website claiming you can make money online and its all free to join, i was not even searching for money making programs at the time i was just browsing the web. That's when i learned about affiliate programs, now that's when i got back into the Internet marketing mood. The name of the program was Clickbank after i found Clickbank i started to learn more about affiliate programs and what they are. I worked with a few different programs some a success some not, but the bottom line here is, affiliate programs is the upside of my life story. Especially (The amazing amazon.com), Now this is when i began to see results for all my hard work and efforts i put in while sitting behind a computer screen stuck for almost a whole day trying to make it work. That's were we throw out the idea of making money online is impossible, because it is not. There is plenty of people just like you and I out there doing it, you just have to want to make it work for you.



Follow me up my next blog i will be giving my own advice on how to get started with internet marketing and bringing in profits just for social networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment