Everyday Everything Deals

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Everything for 25.

February 8, 2011. Happy birthday to me I'm not getting any younger I'm only getting older so please don't remind me. Am i the only one who feels that way? I doubt it, but i will say this just because i don't like the fact that I'm getting older and not younger that does not mean that i don't want any gifts ha ha. So lets start with the Apple iPod touch 32 GB its clearly the best of any type of mp3 or mp4 players around. If you want music you have not only music but music for days with a 32gb, pictures you have that games and applications to get you through your day and that long and nasty train ride to work, your Apple iPod touch is there for you. My next choice being that i spend most of my time either with my kids or on the computer would have to be a new laptop. Something inexpensive, I'm not the flashy type i just look for three things when purchasing a new product durability, performance and (saving money my favorite). So if i had to choose i would go with something like the HP G62-340us 15.6-Inch Laptop PC Its ideal for everyday use. You count on simple productivity and enjoy entertainment in high-definition with the mid-size HP Notebook PC. Edit photos and videos easily, plus access your e-mail, the Web and other common applications using convenient one-touch keys. Now i could go on all day about what i want for my birthday but lets face it I'm a grown man with kids and once you have kids you get no more gifts, that's just the way of life. I'm going to leave this topic on this last note, if i had to pick one more gift it would probably be the Apple iPad Why not?.

No comments:

Post a Comment